There’s Never Been a Better Time to Invest in Signage to Make Your Brand Stand Out
Turn to O’Neil Printing for easy and affordable solutions
Finally. That’s what most people are thinking these days as they emerge from their homes to shop, dine, travel, and socialize. It’s finally time to get back to some sort of “new normal” now that the world is opening up.
That’s great news for businesses, but it presents a big challenge: how to stand out and rise above the competition?
There’s never been a better time to invest in signage. Consider how signage matters:
- 35% of customers recognize a brand because of its signage.
- Updating indoor and outdoor signage increases average sales by 10%.
- 61% of American consumers failed to find a business because the sign was too small or unclear.
Where to start
There are so many factors to consider when purchasing signage. Here are some tips:
- Partner with a reputable printing company. Because signage is such an important part of marketing efforts, it’s crucial to have a trusted printing partner. Our team at O’Neil Printing takes a consultative approach with our customers. We strive to help guide the selection of the best products based on application, messaging, environment, durability, and overall ROI for our clients. We also conduct site visits as part of our discovery process, and we are committed to ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Decide the “Why” for signage. What purpose will it serve and what messages will signs convey? For example, for “We Are Open” signage, you might consider a mix of banners, window clings, posters and other large signs. Floor graphics are very effective for sharing promotional offers and wayfinding messages. Continue to engage with customers through Point of Sale signage, such as counter cards, danglers and table tents.
- Decide where signs will be most visible and effective. Put yourself in your customer’s shoes. How can you capture their attention quickly and easily guide them to your office or storefront? Sidewalk, parking, and directional signs are always helpful, but you might consider getting creative with partial and full coverage wall murals or vehicle and trailer wraps. And, if your customers are attending events and tradeshows, consider what type of backdrops, banners, and easel signage you need to stand out among the competition.
- Assess which signs need to be updated and/or what signs will be new. Has your brand’s logo or messaging changed? Now is a good time to update any signage and add new signage to keep brand image and messaging consistent.
- Decide which materials, or substrates, are best. This where a trusted printing partner can guide you. It’s important to choose substrates that are built to last through extreme heat and sun exposure or frigid temperatures, ice, and snow. O’Neil offers a diversity of substrates, including foam core, vinyl, mesh, PVC, acrylic, canvas, fabric, plastic and more.
- Keep up with trends. O’Neil Printing strives to stay ahead of the curve with new technology. We are excited to offer dye sublimation, which is a digital printing technology that uses heat transfer to apply an image to the intended substrate, such as plastic, card, fabric, or paper. This application is commonly used for decorating apparel, signs, banners, tablecloths, promotional items like cell phone covers, coffee mugs, and plaques. The result is a nearly permanent, high resolution full color print that is very durable. Dye sublimation signage can also be folded down to the size of a shoe box for cost-effective transportation and maintain its appearance as compared to a rigid substrate that is bulky or gets damaged while being transported.
Why Choose O’Neil Printing?
We’re here to help with your signage needs, and we also offer a diverse selection of marketing and technology services that can help strengthen your brand. Our services encompass offset, digital and large format printing in addition to inventory management, kitting & fulfillment as well as promotional products. We also handle all mailing components, including data procurement and automation. Our O’Neil Direct Platform also offers clients a branded portal that allows for seamless ordering of all marketing collateral while maintaining brand integrity and compliance.
Whether you want to explore signage options, or you need help with another printing or marketing campaign, give us a call today at (602) 258-7789, and one of our knowledgeable team members will be happy to assist you.
Thank you and your whole team for bringing the book to life in such a STUNNING and beautiful final form. You have been fantastic partners and we are somehow even more excited than before about getting this out into the community. We appreciate your help in navigating supply chain shortages, last-minute changes, and most importantly building this gorgeous (from cover-to-cover) piece in a way that elevates our brand and honors the donors and grantees who trusted us to tell their stories.
After such a challenging year and a half, this is everything we imagined and wanted it to be. Our best yet!
Jennifer Foley, Director, Strategic Communications, Arizona Community FoundationLearn More
O’Neil created a custom workflow to process our highly complex data driven direct mail and marketing programs. They learned our business and then partnered with our IT and marketing teams to create a seamless and highly efficient workflow. Our business has grown because this has allowed us to focus on what we do best while they do what they do best.
VP of Operations, Insurance Marketing
The O’Neil team acts as a virtual staff member for our company. They know us, our customers and our business. The most trusted of partners.
VP of Sales/ Operations, Leading Pharma Brand
We rely on the expert teams at O’Neil to help us support our sales enablement teams with the newest in storefront technology to manage all our marketing efforts.
VP of Marketing, Leading Medical Device Brand
O’Neil has helped us created a process to produce, manage and distribute all or our marketing materials from end to end. Everything from merchandise to print to banners, is located in a single storefront that allows us to streamline marketing and operations.
Marketing Director, Leading Aesthetics Brand
I’ve been dealing with printers for a long time. Very rarely do they come close to the consistent level of care that we encounter every time working with O’Neil.
Tuft & NeedleLearn more about Tuft & Needle
Working with O’Neil has simplified our marketing and collateral execution and planning. Working with their team makes projects move smoothly and without concern as the high quality work, amazing customer service, and efficiency keep us coming back for more. Thank you O’Neil!
Heidi's VillageLearn more about Heidi's Village
We don’t consider O’Neil just vendors. We view them as an extension of our shop.
Fred Cisneros, Owner/Creative Director, Cisneros Design, Inc.Learn more about Fred + Cisneros Design, Inc.
Thank you so very much for the beautiful book O’Neil Printing delivered, A Fly Rod With a Soul, to my client Per Brandin.
From the very beginning I felt your commitment to our project and was grateful for your attention to detail. I appreciated how your staff was always on top of any issue by answering questions and finding solutions. It was a pleasure to work with such a kind-hearted group of people. Thank you for leading that way.
Deborah Davis Design
I couldn’t have been more thrilled with the service I got working with O’Neil. They were completely transparent and helpful throughout the entire printing process, and explained any nuances or questions that came up.
Adrian Mendez, DesignerLearn More About Adrian + Rule 29
We needed a printer who could assure a high-quality product and provide solutions to our questions when we wanted to try new printing methods. O’Neil does just that and more. They have become a trusted partner in our business.