Turn Every Touch Point into a Memorable Experience
How your customer interacts with your brand greatly impacts the way they think about your business. Your marketing touch points significantly influence a customer’s experience and their overall perception of your brand—and not all touch points are created equal.
Your marketing BluePRINT should be able to clearly define your most valuable marketing touch points to map out those opportunities throughout your customer’s journey.
At O’Neil Printing, we specialize in simplifying your marketing. Let’s show you how you can turn every touch point into a memorable experience in three easy steps. How to Make an Impact
Step 1: Nail Down Your Customer Journey
First, let’s find out where your customers are. With analytics tools like Google Analytics, you will determine where your clients are, what devices they use, what mediums they prefer, and their preferences. This will give you the data you need in order to determine your customer’s journey as they engage with your brand.
If none of your customers are using a particular channel, save yourself time and money by focusing your efforts on improving used channels and generating sales.
Follow the steps below to start laying the framework for your customer’s journey:
- Identify your core customer
- List out all your customer touch points – whether it’s website, social media, print, etc.
- Identify potential customer actions
- Analyze the customer journey to determine how it can be improved
This will establish the channels that are most relevant to driving customer engagement and let you focus on the customer experience with those touch points.
Step 2: Focus on Each Experience from Your Customer’s Perspective
Many customers will browse through multiple channels before making the decision to engage or buy. Every interaction consumers have with your brand should be a memorable one.
Touchpoints could be:
- Your Website: A website is crucial in this market to create brand awareness and showcase your brand to potential customers. It’s often the first touch point through the customer journey and can make a big first imPRESSion – whether good or bad. It helps to establish your overall brand image by letting the audience know who you are and what you’re all about.
- Promotional Products: You’ve invested time and effort in developing your brand—it’s time for it to get the attention it deserves! Promotional product campaigns are a great way to stand out in the marketplace, create engagement, and make a lasting impression in the hearts and minds of your audience. Everything from branded water bottles to travel mugs, notebooks and beyond. Promo products are a fun and memorable way to connect with your audience and solidify your brand as their top choice for your product or service offering.
- Direct Mail: Direct mail has proven to be a consistently effective marketing tool despite the rise in online marketing. With more and more businesses opting out of direct mail campaigns, it’s opened the door to make a big impact that lands directly in your customer’s mailbox. It also gives you the unique opportunity to connect with your customers through touch and personalization, which has been proven to increase brand recall.
Everywhere consumers can find your business, you should present them with an opportunity to engage.
Many social media platforms have ways to integrate engagement opportunities into the platform. Run promotional campaigns across multiple platforms to increase engagement and drive traffic to your website.
It’s essential to keep your user experience consistent across these touchpoints. In other words, the branding, pricing, and tone need to stay the same across all channels, digital and physical.
Inconsistent branding that changes across channels can be jarring for customers.
It’s essential to work with a partner that will simplify this process, like O’Neil Printing, and keep your branding identity recognizable to consumers.
Step 3: Test, Adjust and Improve
Test and retest your marketing, socials, promotional campaigns, etc. to see what works and then you can adjust accordingly to fit exactly what your brand needs.
Do this until you see improvement, and then try to master your approach. Always be on the lookout for more channels that can potentially increase your brand visibility. Your business should constantly seek to evolve. Adapt to changing client behavior and adjust your channels based on the data.
The above steps are only the beginning of an effective marketing strategy. They will give you a good starting point to see how you can turn each interaction into one that every customer will remember.
Work With a Partner That Turns Every Touch Point into a Memorable Experience
O’Neil Printing has been in business since 1908. We’ve adapted to the changes of the last century while still holding onto our core printing value: Made to Impress.
With the right combination of print and digital communications, O’Neil Printing will help your brand grow.
Partner with us at O’Neil Printing and request a quote today.
I want to thank you for the partnership and being such a great vendor to Lantern Press – our team spoke so highly of you, your staff, response time, and service. It’s times like this that I say, aha! This is why John and I met months ago and I’m thankful to see our companies cooperating together.
Lantern PressLearn more about Lantern Press
As a graphic designer, I have been using O’Neil’s print services for many years and keep coming back because of quality and consistency. Customer service is excellent and I always get quick responses to all my questions.
Becky Ankeny DesignBecky Ankeny Design
I’ve been dealing with printers for a long time. Very rarely do they come close to the consistent level of care that we encounter every time working with O’Neil.”
Tuft & NeedleLearn more about Tuft & Needle
O’Neil is unmatched when it comes to customer service and quality.
Langham PartnershipLearn more about Langham Partnership
We’ve been very pleased with all of our projects at O’Neil. The staff is always professional, extremely courteous and personable, and shows a true interest in providing high quality printing.
Carrisa Kienzle, Global Training NetworkMore about Global Training Network
I’ve always been impressed with O’Neil’s professionalism and communication. From high-end brochures to time-sensitive, variable direct mail, they’ve always come through for me.
Perry Wilson, Fabcom Integrated Strategic MarketingLearn more about Fabcom Integrated Strategic Marketing
Everyone at O’Neil is invested in creating a final product we can all be proud of. We highly recommend them.
Don Newlen, Fervor CreativeLearn More About Fervor Creative
We don’t consider O’Neil just vendors. We view them as an extension of our shop.
Fred Cisneros, Owner/Creative Director, Cisneros Design, Inc.Learn more about Fred + Cisneros Design, Inc.
I couldn’t have been more thrilled with the service I got working with O’Neil. They were completely transparent and helpful throughout the entire printing process, and explained any nuances or questions that came up.
Adrian Mendez, DesignerLearn More About Adrian + Rule 29
We needed a printer who could assure a high-quality product and provide solutions to our questions when we wanted to try new printing methods. O’Neil does just that and more. They have become a trusted partner in our business.