Your conference is in Phoenix. What are the materials you’ll need for a successful conference?
It can be daunting living in another state and figuring out the logistics for your conference in Phoenix or Scottsdale. Making sure all your items are packed safely and you aren’t forgetting anything…it’s not easy! To be sure you aren’t forgetting any conference necessities, we wanted to create a list of the things that we often print for our clients who host conferences in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
One of the perks of working with a local vendor is their proximity to your venue. We at O’Neil are located in Downtown Phoenix, so we have access and relationships with many of the local conference venues. Plus, we always have delivery vans running around the Phoenix area everyday, so getting materials to your location is no big deal at all.
We’ve compiled a list of all the necessary print related items you don’t want to forget for your conference.
1. Programs: it’s helpful to provide bio’s for the speakers as well as a general schedule for your event. Programs do much of the leg work of communicating where and when to be at conference sessions.
2. Swag bag items: everybody loves getting fun conference paraphernalia…especially if it’s useful. Giving away swag items also gives you the opportunity to have conference sponsors participate. Sponsors generally like to be able to include a freebie in your swag bag for brand recognition purposes. If you are having a hard time generating ideas for swag bag items, check out these catalogs.
3. Conference signage: conference signage can be clunky to travel with. Different types of signage you’ll likely need include directional signage, banner stands, large banners, backdrops, and more. Check out our blog post about how signage improves customer service here.
4. Extra business cards: can’t tell you how annoying this can be. The uncomfortable feeling when you are on your way to the conference and realize that you left your stack of business cards you set aside at your desk. If you are working with a printer that’s local to the venue, it’s often best just to provide a file of business cards to be printed in order to avoid this from happening.
5. Sponsor logos: to ensure sponsors are getting value out of committing to sponsor your conference, make sure their logo is always visible and plastered thoroughly on your print materials.
6. Name cards: variable data printing allows you to send your printer a .csv file and they can then apply the variable names or numbers to a single design. This makes generating name cards for conference attendees super easy.
7. Booth signage: if you want to have an effective booth at your conference, you’ll need a handful of print items that serve as great leave behinds. Good leave behinds include company overview brochures, promotional items, and resources that will help an attendee get to know you more. You’ll also need the appropriate signage. Banner stands work, as well as larger event displays such as the ones found here.
8. Branded apparel: you’ll want to represent your brand the best you can. Fun t-shirts and apparel will help your brand stand out and show that you are dedicated to your brand.
For any of your conference print, signage, promotional, or apparel needs, our team can certainly help relieve some of the stress that you’ll feel as you prepare for your conference. With local printing and delivery, you won’t have to worry about making sure you have all of your conference materials packed and ready, they’ll be waiting for you at your venue. Let us know how we can help you by filling out the form below!
I’ve been dealing with printers for a long time. Very rarely do they come close to the consistent level of care that we encounter every time working with O’Neil.”
Mike Fretto, Tuft & NeedleLearn more about Tuft & Needle
O’Neil is unmatched when it comes to customer service and quality.
Greg Forney, Langham PartnershipLearn more about Langham Partnership
We’ve been very pleased with all of our projects at O’Neil. The staff is always professional, extremely courteous and personable, and shows a true interest in providing high quality printing.
Carrisa Kienzle, Global Training NetworkMore about Global Training Network
I’ve always been impressed with O’Neil’s professionalism and communication. From high-end brochures to time-sensitive, variable direct mail, they’ve always come through for me.
Perry Wilson, Fabcom Integrated Strategic MarketingLearn more about Fabcom Integrated Strategic Marketing
Everyone at O’Neil is invested in creating a final product we can all be proud of. We highly recommend them.
Don Newlen, Fervor CreativeLearn More About Fervor Creative
We don’t consider O’Neil just vendors. We view them as an extension of our shop.
Fred Cisneros, Owner/Creative Director, Cisneros Design, Inc.Learn more about Fred + Cisneros Design, Inc.
I couldn’t have been more thrilled with the service I got working with O’Neil. They were completely transparent and helpful throughout the entire printing process, and explained any nuances or questions that came up.
Adrian Mendez, DesignerLearn More About Adrian + Rule 29
We needed a printer who could assure a high-quality product and provide solutions to our questions when we wanted to try new printing methods. O’Neil does just that and more. They have become a trusted partner in our business.